Guidelines and eligibility criteria for Dr YSR Aarogyasri Health Card : GO.RT.No.628, HEALTH MEDICAL and FAMILY WELFARE (I.1) DEPARTMENT, Dated:15.11.2019.
- All Rice Card Holders are eligible.
- Families which are eligible for YSR Pension Kanuka Card and Jagananna Vidya and Vasathi Deevena Card are also eligible.
- For other families, the following criteria are applicable.
Land owners holding:
- Less than 12.00 Acres of wet land
- Less than 35.00 Acres of dry land
- Total less than 35.00 Acres (Wet & Dry)
Annual income of the Households:
- All households whose annual income is less than or up to Rs.5.00 Lakhs (Salary certificate evidence)
- Income Tax Payers: Families who are filing Income Tax Returns up to Rs.5.00 Lakhs are eligible (Income Tax Return evidence).
Municipal Property Tax Payers:
- All households paying Municipal Property Tax for the area less than 3000 SFT (334 Sq. Yds)
- Any employee, other than permanent Government employee/ pensioner, whose annual income is less than or upto Rs.5.00 Lakhs is eligible. It includes outsourcing, Contract, Part time employees, Sanitary workers, Honorarium based employees working in Government sector and employees of Private sector.
- Families/Households not having more than one personal car.
G.O.RT.No. 628, HEALTH MEDICAL and FAMILY WELFARE (I.1) DEPARTMENT, Dated:15.11.2019.
Apply for Dr YSR Aarogyasri Health Card