Download admit cards and instructions for Recruitment of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)-2012 at apesic.nic.in :
The esic Multi Tasking Staff examination 2012 are going to conduct on 29.04.2012 for recruitment Multi Tasking Staff in ESIC of AP. The Admit cards can be download by entering the some details like Register Number and date of birth and finally press on submit button. Download Here or at http://esicregn.sifyitest.com/esicmts_acapapr12/login.php
Instructions for Multi Tasking Staff 2012 examination :
- The candidates must satisfy and fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post
- Candidates are allowed to appear in the examination provisionally
- Candidates must reach before 30 minuets from the time the examination. Late candidates shall not be allowed
- Candidates are advised to read carefully the instructions given in the Question Booklet.
- Candidates must bring with them blue/black ball point pen to mark the OMR (Optical Mark Reader) answer sheet.
- Calculator/ Slide Rule / Books/Mobile Phone /Pager inside the examination hall is strictly prohibited.
- Any candidate found using unfair means / Reporting late/ Without Admit Card shall be debarred from the examination.
- Candidates must hand over the Answer Sheet and Second Copy of Admit Card to the invigilator before leaving the examination hall.
- Candidates will not be allowed to leave the examination hall till the completion of time of examination.
- Rough work is to be done on the Question Booklet itself and no separate sheet will be provided for the purpose.
- Candidates are advised to preserve the Admit Card till declaration of the result.
- Candidates must abide by the instructions given by the Supervisor / Invigilator, failure to do so will make candidate liable to any such punishment as ESIC may decide.
- Candidates will paste their self-attested recent passport size coloured photograph at the space provided in second copy of the Admit Card.
- Candidates will put their thumb impression and signature in second copy of Admit Card in the presence of invigilator at the time of Examination.
- Candidate should bring his/her valid identity proof like voter identity card, driving license, pan card, bank passbook with photograph etc. at the examination centre