Applications are invited from Indian Nationals fulfilling the eligibility criteria stated against each post for PWD (Persons with Disabilities)Last date: 26/02/2010
For more details Click here
For application forms Click here
Post and vacancy Details :
- Lab Analyst(Pathology)-IV-One Vacancy
- Materials Assistant-IV-Two Vacancy
- Assistant Chemist-VI-One Vacancy
Application procedure: Applications to be sent on plain (A-4 Size) paper in the prescribed application format supported by all relevant documents (Qualification/Experience/Age/Disability certificate) duly attested by gazetted officer with latest passport size photograph duly signed and addressed to:Chief Human Resource Manager, Indian Oil Corporation Limited,Haldia Refinery. Haldia Oil Refinery, Dist.: Purba Medinipur, West Bengal - 721 606
Disability of the candidates should not be less than 40%.
- The above mentioned Pay Scales are due for revision and the posts carry other allowances /benefits as admissible under the rules of the Corporation.
- The prescribed period of Apprenticeship training under Apprentices (Amendment) Act 1973 inthe relevant discipline if completed successfully shall be treated as experience.
Mr. T. K. Pattanayak, Manager(ER)
Tel No: 03224-223223
Mr. Naveen Mugadur, Officer (ER)
Tel No: 03224-223228