The Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is an all-India examination administered and conducted in eight zones across the country jointly by the Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore and seven Indian Institutes of Technology on behalf of the National Coordinating Board - GATE, Department of Education, Ministry of Human Resources Development (MHRD), Government of India. Admission to post graduate programmes with MHRD and some other government scholarship/assistantship at engineering colleges/institutes in the country are open to those who qualify through GATE .
The gate key , solved answers will upload shorthly in this blog . keep watching the blog for results and other important details og GATE exam 2010
WHAT IS NEW IN GATE 2010 ?
- New Paper introduced in GATE 2010: Biotechnology (BT) has been introduced as an independent paper from GATE 2010.
- Common Component of General Aptitude (GA) introduced in GATE 2010: Each GATE paper shall have a common General Aptitude (GA) component carrying 15 marks from GATE 2010.
- Papers to be discontinued from GATE 2010 onwards:
Due to introduction of an independent paper in Biotechnology (BT), the Biotechnology section in Life Sciences (XL) paper has been discontinued from GATE 2010.
There will not be GATE 2010 examination in Pharmaceutical Sciences (PY) paper. For more information about the organization which will be conducting a GATE like examination for PY, the candidates are advised to visit GATE 2010 website from time to time.
- ONLINE Examination for TF and MN paper:
Computer based ONLINE examination for the paper with code TF will be held in Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Guwahati, Kanpur, Kharagpur, Mumbai and Roorkee on February 07, 2010 (Sunday) from 09.30 hrs to 12.30 hrs
Computer based ONLINE examination for the paper with code MN will be held in Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Guwahati, Kanpur, Kharagpur, Mumbai and Roorkee on February 07, 2010 (Sunday) from 14.30 hrs to 17.30 hrs
- Online Application form with online payment option: Online payment is possible through HDFC bank payment gateway using Mastercard or Visa credit cards, and debit cards of certain banks as listed on the web site. Offline payment is also possible through a demand draft.
- New Examination Cities included:
IIT Bombay Zone: Loni, Pandharpur.
IIT Delhi Zone: Dausa, Mahesana.
IIT Guwahati Zone: Tezpur.
IIT Madras Zone: Chittor, Gudur, Karimnagar, Khammam, Kothagudem, Nalgonda
IIT Roorkee Zone: Muzaffarnagar
- New Bank Branches included for selling Information Brochure and GATE 2010 Application Forms:
IISc Bangalore Zone: Bangalore (Jayanagar)
IIT Bombay Zone: Loni (Near Swami Samarth Mandir), Pandharpur (Sawarkar Road), Shegaon
IIT Delhi Zone: Ahmedabad (Maninagar), Chandigarh (Sector 34A), Jaipur (Malviya Nagar), New Delhi (R. K. Puram; Mayur Vihar-I), Surat (Ghod Dod Raod)
IIT Guwahati Zone: Bongaigaon (Main), Tezpur(Main)
IIT Kharagpur Zone: Visakhapatnam (Dabagarden)
IIT Madras Zone: Gudur, Karimnagar, Khammam, Kothagudem, Nalgonda
IIT Roorkee Zone: Agra (Gandhi Ashram)
Related searches:gate 2010 answer key, gate forum, gate 2010 solutions, gate 2010, gate 2010 answers ,gate 2010 key , gate 2010 answer key, gate 2010, gate 2010 key, gate 2010 answers, gate 2010 solution , gate 2010 solutions, ies made easy, gate 2010 results, gate 2010 analysis, gate 2010 solution ,