Hall Tickets for Computer Proficiency Test (CPT) Notification No. 02/2021 :
The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission, Vijayawada have issued a web note for downloading Computer Proficiency Test CPT Hall Tickets 2021 from 19.07.2021 onwards those who applied for the said test in response to Notification No.02/2021 from the Commission’s website https://psc.ap.gov.in and informed that the Computer Proficiency Test (CPT) for employees who was appointed on compassionate grounds in all HoDs/Directorates/AP Secretariat Departments after 12.05.2014 and compassionate VROs/in service VRAs shall be held from 26.07.2021 to 30.07.2021 (except 29.07.2021).
Eligibility for Computer Proficiency Test for compassionate ground employees :
The employees who was appointed on compassionate ground in all HOD’s /Directorates/A.P Secretariat after 12.05.2014 and Compassionate VRO’s/in service VRA’s are allowed to appear the test vide G.O’s GO.Ms.No.133, 134G.A.(Ser-B) Department, Dated:12.05.2014, GO.Ms.Nos.25 G.A (Ser-A) Department, Dated:12.03.2015, and GO.Ms.Nos.111 REVENUE (Ser-III) Department, Dated:06.02.2019 are eligible.
Rejection of application of Computer Proficiency Test :
Application will be rejected for the following reasons:-
- Failure to upload the Photo/Signature.
- Failure to pay fee towards the Test and application.iii)If the filled in Application Form is not in terms of notification.
- If the applicant is not eligible to appear for the Test in terms of Para (4) of the Notification.v)If the candidates applies during debarment period.
Publication of Results for Computer Proficiency Test 2021 for employees appointed on compassionate grounds :
- The results of the candidates who are qualified in the Test will be displayed on the Notice Board of the Commission’s Office and also hosted on the Commission’s Official Website https://psc.ap.gov.in,which would be considered as authentic publication for extending all benefits to the candidates.However the result of the candidate will be verified with reference to the community of the candidate by the concern department.
- No individual Pass Certificate will be issued to the candidates by the Commission