Increasing of Districts in Andhra Pradesh from 13 to 25 or 26 under Reorganization program.
The Government of Andhra Pradesh is planning to take governance to the doorsteps of the citizens in andhra pradesh to improving the lives of the citizens of Andhra Pradesh and enhancing their satisfaction. For bringing the administration at the District level closer to the people, the Government intends to increase the number of districts in the State, from the present 13 districts to 25 or 26 districts, duly considering that the present districts in the State are large and unwieldy to administer. As a part of this https://drp.ap.gov.in/HomePage.do portal on District Reorganization has been developed to capture the data from the districts in respect of necessary aspects.
The Departments in Districts of Andhra Pradesh have to submit the following data :
- Department’s Vacant Land (Only):
- Buildings/Buildings with attached vacant land:
- Govt. owned Buildings
- Govt. owned Buildings with attached vacant land
- Rented / Leased Buildings Note:
Step by Step guide provided to submit the data in the portal.
The following steps to be followed to logon to portal:
- Open the web browser.
- Enter the website address as https://drp.ap.gov.in or https://drp.ap.gov.in/Login.do
- The website homepage gets displayed as shown below