What is Santoor Women's Scholarship 2018 ?
Santoor Scholarships program is exclusively for girls from underprivileged and disadvantaged
backgrounds. Santoor Women's Scholarship 2018 invites applications from young women who have completed the class 12 in the year 2017-18 and wish to pursue higher education. Santoor Scholarship is availableto students in AP, Karnataka and Telangana only offered by Wipro Consumer Care and Wipro Cares with an objective to support and encourage young women to pursue higher education in the field of humanities, liberal arts and sciences. The scholarship consists of Rs.24,000 per annum till they complete their study and are permitted to utilize the amount either for tuition fees or another purpose related to education. The application forms will be available beginning July 15th, 2018 and the last date to submit the duly filled in application form is September 15th, 2018. Applicants are advised to carefully read the instructions and refer the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) before filling the forms.
How can you apply Santoor Women's Scholarship 2018 ?
- The application can be done by following these steps:
- Click to register by Gmail, Facebook or any email id.
- Fill the 5-step form.
- Provide personal details, academic details, reference details etc
- The applicants have to write an essay in about 600 words describing themselves and why they have decided to pursue the chosen course of study and how this scholarship will help them.Submit the completed application form.
What are the documents required for the Santoor Women's Scholarship 2018?
- Following documents are required at the time of scholarship submission -
- One recent passport size photo
- Photocopy of applicant passbook (other than Gramin Bank)
- Photocopy of Aadhaar Card
- Photocopy of class 10 certificate
- Photocopy of class 12 certificate
For other Latest Scholarships Visit Here