AP GO.Ms.No.136, dated:24.08.2018 for Contribution of AP State employees and pensioners towards Chief Minister’s Relief Fund for donating the same to the flood victims of Kerala State:
As per the willingness of the the President, Andhra Pradesh Secretariat Association and the Chairman, JAC of employees, Teachers, Workers and Pensioners, Andhra Pradesh, the Chairman Andhra Pradesh JAC, Amaravathi and the president, A.P. State Government Pensioners Association, Andhra Pradeshall employees of Andhra Pradesh Secretariat, Legislature and all the employees of Non-Gazetted Officers, Gazetted Officers, Teachers, Workers and Pensioners of Andhra Pradesh the Government of AP has issued GO.Ms.No.136, FINANCE (HR.V-TFR- AL-EWF) DEPARTMENT dated:24.08.2018 for contribution to donate from the salaries of August, 2018 payable on 1st September, 2018 towards Chief Minister’s Relief Fund for donating the same to the flood victims of Kerala State. In this regard the AP State Government has ordered the following deductions shall be made based on the representations of the following associations.
The President, Andhra Pradesh Secretariat Association :
- Class IV & III employees- Rs.500/- per head.
- TCA, ASO, Stenographers and other Non-Gazetted employees – Rs.1000/-per head.
- S.O., P.S. and other 1st level Gazetted cadre – Rs.1500/- per head.
- A.S./D.S./J.S/Addl. Secretary cadre – Rs.2000/- per head.
The Chairman, JAC of employees, Teachers, Workers and Pensioners & The Chairman, A.P. JAC, Amaravathi & The President, State Government Pensioners Association, Andhra Pradesh.
- Upto Class IV & III cadre- Rs.200/- per head.
- NGO cadre and upto 1st level Gazetted – Rs.300/- per head.
- Above 1st level Gazetted – Rs.500/- per head.
- Pensioners all types – Rs.200/- per head.
Download G.O. Ms. No.136 Dated: 24.08.2018