A.P. University of Law has been established on par with other National Law Schools. Two batches are admitted and now the admissions are for the third batch for the Academic Year 2011-12. Admissions will be made on the basis of your rank in CLAT-2011. Students who wish to join A.P. University of Law should apply and appear for CLAT-2011 and after obtaining the CLAT rank they should apply to A.P. University of Law.Rules and Regulations :
- Admissions will be made from the candidates qualified in Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) – 2011 conducted by The West Bengal National Law University of Juridical Sciences, Kolkatta on 15 th May, 2011. Candidates qualified in CLAT should apply with their CLAT Rank in the application provided in this website.
- In addition , to be eligible for admission, a candidate should have passed the Higher Secondary School/Intermediate Examination (10+2) or its equivalent recognised by the University, secured 45% marks in the aggregate.
- Age: Candidates should not be above 20 years of age as on 1st July, 2011 (22 years in case of SC / ST / BC Candidates).
- All candidates seeking admission should note that 5 Year Integrated B.A.,LL.B. (Hons.) Course is purely residential.
- The duration of the course shall be Five academic years i.e. 10 (ten) Semesters.
- Each academic year is divided into two semesters. Each semester will have a minimum of ninety (90) working days.
- The academic calendar shall be announced in advance each year and will ordinarily be during July - December and January - June, with winter placements, winter break and summer vacation.
- Medium of instruction shall be English Only.
- The scheme of the study of the course shall be strictly in conformity with the syllabi and regulations prescribed by the Bar Council of India and A.P. University of Law from time to time.