XAT - XLRI Admission Test is taken for giving admission into Top level management colleges in India. XAT admit card is published. You can download XAT 2010 Admit Card. You can download XAT Admit Card Online. Just goto below links and get your XAT Admit Card. XAT Admit Card will be available from 19th December 2009. So get your Admit Card of XAT 2010 as soon as possible. XAT Admit Card will be available till 31st December 2009. XAT Exam 2010 will be conduted all over India. XAT 2010 will be taken on 3rd January 2010. XLRI is conducting Admission Test on all India level to select the most appropriate students for management education.
- XAT 2010 will be conducted on 3rd January 2010 in the following 33 cities
- Test Timings: 10.00 am to 12.30 pm
Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Bangalore, Berhampur, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cochin, Coimbatore, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi, Goa, Gurgaon, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Jamshedpur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur, Noida, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Ranchi, Rourkela, Sambalpur, Trivandrum, Vadodara, Visakhapatnam . Below is the Procedure for XAT Registration and obtaining XAT Bulletin from Axis Bank. Procedure for obtaining XAT Bulletin from XAT Office, XLRI Jamshedpur and procedure for XAT Registration. Flow chart for XAT Registration .
Procedure for XAT Registration and obtaining XAT Bulletin from Axis Bank:
A candidate has to first register for XAT at http://www.xlri.edu/ and then only he / she can obtain XAT Bulletin from select branches of Axis Bank.
1. XAT Registration: In order to register online for XAT, the candidate has to visit the website http://www.xlri.edu/ and click “XAT Registration”. The XAT Registration page opens up wherein he/she has to fill-in the online XAT form. The information to be provided includes the nearest Axis Bank branch name from where he/she intends to buy the XAT Bulletin 2010, personal details, educational details, work experience etc.
2. Select XAT Associate Institute: The candidate has to then select the names of XAT Associate Institutes. (View list of XAT Associate Institutes).
3. XAT ID and Password: After successful submission of the form, the candidate will immediately get his/her XAT ID and password (which is automatically generated by the system). XAT ID and password needs to be retained by the candidate for future correspondence with XAT Office, downloading XAT Admit card and other transactions at http://www.xlri.edu/ website.
4. Download XAT Pay-in-slip: Next, the candidate has to download the XAT Pay-in-slip. The pay-in-slip will have the date of registration, name of the Axis Bank branch, XAT Pay-in-slip No, XAT ID, name of the candidate, address and phone number printed on it. The printed pay-in-slip is in three parts. You have to take all these three parts of the pay-in-slip to the Axis Bank branch.
5. Go to Axis Bank Branch: The candidate has to take this downloaded XAT Pay-in-slip to the Axis Bank branch to buy the XAT Bulletin. On tendering Rs 800.00 (cost of XAT Bulletin) along with the printed pay-in-slip, the bank will issue a XAT Bulletin 2010 and enter the XAT Bulletin number, date of purchase and Bank Tran ID and put a bank seal on each part of the pay-in-slip. The bank will retain the Bank’s copy of the pay-in-slip with them and return the rest of the pay-in-slip to the candidate.
6. Fill the Detachable Form: The candidate has to go through the XAT Bulletin thoroughly. After doing so, he/she has to fill-in the detachable form given in the XAT Bulletin. All entries are to be filled-in correctly and should be same as that filled in the online form. Candidate has to paste his/her passport size colour photograph and put his/her signature in the space provided.
7. Attach Pay-in-slip: The candidate has to then attach the XLRI’s copy of the pay-in-slip in the space provided on the form. The candidate’s copy of the pay-in-slip is to be carefully retained by the candidate for future reference, if any.
8. Send to XAT Office: The candidate has to then carefully detach the form from the XAT Bulletin and send it to XAT Office, Jamshedpur through registered post/courier/speed post in the special envelope given inside the XAT Bulletin. This form along with the pay-in-slip should reach the XAT Office, XLRI, Circuit House Area (East), Jamshedpur-831001 within seven days from the date of purchase of XAT Bulletin.
9. Download Admit Card of XAT 2010: For Admit Card, the candidate has to visit our website http://www.xlri.edu/, anytime from 18 December 2009 to 31 December 2009 and take a print out of the same where the address of the test centre will be mentioned.
Click here to view address of Axis Bank Branches
10. Get a Demand Draft: A candidate has to make a demand draft drawn in favour of “XLRI Jamshedpur A/c XAT” for Rs. 850/- (Rupees Eight Hundred Fifty Only) payable at Jamshedpur
Click below for XAT Admit Card 2010 :