ONGC-Mumbai Sector invites applications (online) for recruitment of young and energetic men as Assistant Technicians (A-II Level) from candidates with valid registration of eligible Diploma qualification in any of the Employment Exchanges located within the State of Maharashtra. The Employment Exchange certificate/card Registration should be valid during the online registration process. :
- Assistant Technician/ Production/ A-II Level: 81 posts
Eligibility: 3 years Diploma in Mechanical/ Chemical/ Petroleum Engineering
- Assistant Technician/ Electrical/ A-II Level: 33 posts
Eligibility: 3 years Diploma in Electrical Engineering. Should have Certificate of Competency as Electrical Supervisor.
- Assistant Technician/ Instrumentation/ A-II Level: 55 posts
Eligibility: 3 years Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering.
- Assistant Technician/ Mechanical/ A-II Level: 31 posts
Eligibility: 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- Assistant Technician/ Electronics/ A-II Level: 04 posts
Eligibility: 3 years Diploma in Electronics/ Telecom/ E&T Engineering.
Last date for Online Registration is 30.11.2009.
Last date for Receipt of Registration Slip along with requisite documents/ Offline(Manual) Application form is 07.12.2009.