Procedure for online form submission at Passport Seva Portal: http://www.passportindia.gov.in
For filling and submitting your application online firstly registered in Passport Seva website Once you register,follow the steps mentioned here
- Log into your Passport Seva user account.
- Select the Apply Passport Online menu option in the left navigation menu.
- Fill in the required details in the form and submit the form online.
- Upload the required documents using the Upload Document link on the Applicant Home Page. The documents to be uploaded must be self-attested (signed by the applicant) and must be in pdf format only
- It is required to be present at the Passport Seva Kendra (PSK)/Mini Passport Seva Kendra (Mini PSK) along with original documents for completion of the application submission process. Schedule an appointment with the Passport Seva Kendra (PSK)/ Mini Passport Seva Kendra (Mini PSK) that comes under the jurisdiction of applicant residence.Online appointment is mandatory to walk into PSK for further processing.Only emergency/medical cases may go to PSK without appointment - service will be provided at the discretion of PSK in -charge. You will need to re-submit the application in case the form submission process at PSK is not completed within 3 month of submitting the application online.