IRCTC invited Individual registration for FREE with Valid Mobile number and valid email id are mandatory to register as individual user. Register with your complete details at irctc.co.in .
Steps to Book IRCTC online E-tickets through General or Tatkal
- Login with user name and password.
- Fill From/To station Details
- Select e-Ticket option.
- Select the type of Quota
- Then click on "Find Trains" option.
- Then it shows List of Trains show the number of trains available for that route.
- To know the route and the timings, click on the train name under the "List of Trains" option.
- To get the fare, click on class available in the selected train under "List of Trains". It will show fare according to type of class selected. The fare appearing is for a single adult Passenger excluding the service charges charged by IRCTC and by the Bank(Credit Card/Direct Debit).
- To select the train from the train list, click on the type of class available in the selected train.
- If you will click on the class in the train list then it will show the train details with availability.
- To book tickets, click on "Book" button under availability option.
Plan your Tour Just logon at https://www.irctc.co.in/