The Government after careful consideration hereby relaxes the ban on transfers subject .The relaxation of ban is valid only for the period from 16th May, 2011 to 15th June, 2011 . The employees who are retiring before 30.06.2012 shall not be transferred. The standing instructions on the transfers of Office Bearers of recognized employees unions as issued in Circular Memo No.26135/Ser. Welfare/2002-1 of G.A. (Services) Department, dt.19.6.2002 shall be followed scrupulously.No person shall be transferred before completion of two years of service in a particular station as on 15.05.2011 and no person shall be retained beyond 5 years of service. However, not more than 20% of the employees in any cadre will be transferred. This is to ensure that there is no dislocation of work. Service in all cadres at a station will be counted while calculating period of stay. While effecting the transfers, the Competent authority shall give priority as given below.
- Longest standing employee downwards
- Employee working in “hardship areas”
- Employees with outstanding record on request
- Employees with disabilities of 40% or more as certified by a competent authority as per “Persons with Disabilities (P.W.D) (Equal opportunities, protection of rights and full participation) Act, 1995.
- Husband and Wife cases (Only one of the spouses shall be shifted following the prescribed procedure).
- Employees having mentally retarded children to a place where medical facilities are available.
- Cases of compassionate appointment.
- Medical grounds for the diseases (either self or spouse or dependent children and dependent parents) of Cancer, Heart Operations, Neurosurgery, Bone TB, Kidney transplantation to places where such facilities are available.